OS Master Data Management
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Operationally, this position is the key liaison between business functional and technical resources as related to Master Data and the transformation and migration of data from legacy systems to the new EluxOne solution. The role will drive process change within the business and identify potential gaps between the EluxOne solution and business needs. This includes identifying process and system requirements for in-scope functional areas and implementing of the solution in a controlled manner. The role ensures that the solution is properly implemented by leveraging best practices, connecting processes, and driving change.
- Identifying, tracking, cataloguing, and understanding business processes to define the complete scope of data for migration.
- Balancing requirements with system structures and communicating constraints and opportunities for process improvements.
- Ensuring that the EluxOne global solution fits local data requirements.
- Providing input to functional specification and data mapping activities.
- Validating processes for master data identification, validation, and cleansing on legacy systems.
- Evaluating local process changes and providing input to data restructuring requests.
- Acting as the owner of data for the local organization and ensuring that local data is maintained according to defined standards.
- Coordinating the participation of process and business teams and contribute to legacy data cleansing activities.
- Working and operating in a cross-functional and matrixed environment to continually understand business needs.
- Operating in a transparent manner and communicating often to ensure that key knowledge is shared between teams.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive experience of data management and migration activities in an SAP environment, within a large and complex SAP transformation program.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across a range of functional areas such as RTR, PTP, OTC, B2B, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management, etc.
- Experienced in functional areas related to purchasing, manufacturing, finance, sales, supply chain and warehouse operations.
- Functional data experience in SAP ECC, eWM, and related modules.
- Understand SAP architectures and data constructs.
- Strong analytical and project solving skills.
- Ability to gather and understand data requirements for validation, reporting, and migration.
- Data governance approaches.
- Master Data Structures (Products, Customer and Vendor).
- Strong understanding of how Master Data is used for reporting and transactional activities.
- Broad understanding of databases and ability to analyze data and metrics.