OS Pricing Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role, you will be part of the Ownership Solutions Finance team and responsible for developing the pricing framework, structure, and governance for the NA business area. This function is critical to deliver on the business area target of achieving pricing excellence and profitable growth. The pricing office acts as the process owner for pricing within the business area and continuously improves pricing capabilities within Ownership Solutions. It will be part of your responsibility to ensure your partners, colleagues, and leaders have the most up to date, reliable information at hand, supporting them to make the best possible financial decisions.
- Analyze large quantities of data from diverse sources to provide meaningful insights into business and market trends.
- Evaluate & summarize price tracking by channels and propose actions.
- Develop management reporting on volume, price, mix, and price waterfall for all customer channels to create visibility to issues and drive top line excellence.
- Ad hoc profitability analysis of specific products and initiatives.
- Support the pricing set-up (price waterfall) for all products in the Electrolux product portfolio for each channel that is authorized to sell this set of products.
- Support the implementation of an analytical pricing tool.
- Support the Integrated Business Planning process to ensure that BPC is correctly updated.
- Provide regular pricing analysis to support the monthly financial reporting.
- Meet with all internal customers and sales teams face to face and promote company pricing strategy and governance as needed, maintaining a customer service attitude.
- Provide Pricing training to the organization when needed.
- Provide business leadership with the goal of continuous process improvement.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g. Engineering, Math, Computer Science) or equivalent.
- CPA certification and/or Master’s degree are a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of financial analysis, with pricing experience a plus.
- Financial analysis experience.
- Experience working with and advising management of financial and business strategies.
- Proven expertise in delivering meaningful business reporting.
- Proficient in Excel, Power BI, data mining, SQL/ODBC, and SAP.