OS Product Manager - Wellbeing
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Ownership Solutions Product Manager – Wellbeing will develop and execute a strategy for best in class accessories, consumables, services, and business models to be considered, developed, and commercialized alongside Major Appliance development. This role is highly visible and an opportunity for someone to drive innovation, profitable growth, and an exceptional Wellbeing experience for our customers for the lifetime of their products. This position will work closely with the Sr. Director, OS Products, and the Product Manager.
- Identify specific accessories, consumables, services, and business models for planned and existing Wellbeing products over a five-year planning cycle.
- Participate proactively with senior management team to develop and execute strategic plans that drive profitable growth and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Be the point of coordination for all accessories, consumables, services, and business models related to Wellbeing.
- Manage the initial business case and specifications, ensure a clean hand off to and partnership with OS, Major Appliance, or global team, and provide Wellbeing team with status updates as needed.
- Ensure that new products are delivered to the marketplace on time and at the cost targets in the product plan as well as efficiently phase out discontinued SKU’s
- Represent OS in all Wellbeing meetings: Innovation Council, Project Teams, Commercialization, Product Roadmap Reviews etc.
- Partner with the Consumer Insights team to be accountable for an annual marketing research plan to ensure that consumer insight and market opportunities are factored into product generation plans.
- Work with R&D, Manufacturing, and Purchasing, to drive cost efficiency and simplification across the business.
- Maintain PIM and provide S&OP any trends in major appliance sales that may impact required OS inventory levels.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.#LI-LH1
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- A four-year college degree, or equivalent experience, is required. MBA Preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of product management, product development or commercial experience required.