Think it? Dream it? Do it.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety
of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because
we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more
innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global
community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK:
As part of the Group Digital Industrial Operations Team, you will directly report to the Digital industrial operations Director EU.
Based in Italy or Poland you will have as main interfaces in the organization: Digital Ambassadors Community, Group Digital Industrial Operations, Group Manufacturing Engineering and IT department.
• Research and facilitate innovative solutions for smart and optimal operations processes
• Look into possible IoT solutions, partners and opportunities to better understand any potential behind them:
- Analyze new solutions and clarify their potential in terms of value generation
- Offer a rapid and quick evaluation of the potential for piloting a minimum valuable product (MVP)
- Converge towards few structured and systematic solution to increase the level of synergy
• Provide technical support to the Ambassadors community bottom-up initiatives providing technical guidance
• Support PM in the scale up program (accelerator to extend successful pilots in all business area)
• Ensure compliance with Group technology roadmap
• Guarantee a strong link with IT
• Guarantee a strong link with Manufacturing Engineering
• Support preparation and delivery of programs inside the “digital workforce program”
• Increase of projects in the scale up phase
• # digital innovation index
• Go the extra mile - You take initiative and work proactively to deliver results.
• A true team player - You work in a Matrix Organization and with virtual Teams.
• Problem-solver - You see challenge as opportunity.
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues at all levels.
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly, to deliver results. A fast thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information rapidly.
• Influential - You know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• Open minded – With a curious approach, you are innovative in finding new solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Qualified engineer, preferred in electronics, ICT, automation, with experiences in:
- IOT solutions
- Communication protocols
• Know-how of PLC/OT programming, automation
• Processes: Operations processes in a highly automated context
• Good English spoken and written
• Basics of programming ( Dot Net, C-sharp, java script)
• Willingness to travel
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.