OTM – SAP LE Logistics Expert
Drive and improve digital logistic performances that change lives for the better. Globally.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse HQ or Solaro (Milan).
For our Logistics Solutions Center of Excellence team we are looking for a passionate technical Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) specialist with a relevant experience in Oracle application development and implementation activities as well as knowledge of SAP LE and WM modules.
Join our growing team on a very exciting journey!
Your main tasks:
• SQL expertise in support, creation and tuning of SQL queries across multiple environments.
• Interface with Oracle Corporation for technical support.
• OTM Work-Flow Agent development and maintenance. Develop guidelines and standards
• Maintain and extend the OTM integration interface with global integration teams.
• Distribute technical knowledge to regional and international counterparts within Electrolux maintaining User and Technical documentation as required.
• Managing and planning for OTM service release testing and upgrades, performing regression testing when required.
• Proven competence of SAP LE module and WM processes.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) system and related Supply Chain Management modules.
• Experience in integrating OTM and SAP LE.
• Demonstrated competency in technical skills including: Weblogic Server, Oracle Database, SQL/PL-SQL, Java/J2EE, Apache/Tomcat. XML and XSL creation and modification (transfer files).
• Expertise in OTM dataflows,OTM Agent development (process modeling).
• English knowledge (spoken and written)
• Italian would be considered a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Benedetta Florian