Ownership Experience & App Marketing Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the Electrolux and Frigidaire ownership experience focused on driving loyalty and brand love. You will work closely with cross functional partners including Marketing, Operations, Product Line, Design & UX, IT, Customer Care and Digital to build out all post purchase consumer touch points. You will work to focus on creating seamless, consistent CX experiences across multiple channels to drive revenue, NPS score and other KPIs set forth by the business. You will plan, develop, execute and manage content to support the on-boarding, ongoing use, service and repair, and repurchase phases of the loyalty loop – including but not limited to push notifications, blog articles, how-to-videos, FAQs, direct mailers and other marketing collateral. You will also help to oversee and execute marketing plan(s) for end-to-end ownership experiences to drive registration, traffic, consideration, conversion and lifetime value (LVA).
- Develop branded ownership communications utilizing SEO and consumer insights, voice of the consumer data and brand voice, and adapt for omni-channel distribution
- Provide a strategic approach to the user experience and consumer engagement within our branded channels i.e. Brand Sites, Apps, Email CRM, etc. to cohesively enact the ownership journey across the touch points
- Responsible for budget, invoice and vendor management working closely with Finance & Legal while also managing and coordinating workflows with internal and global teams, external consultants and agencies, and third-party development partners to ensure flawless execution
- Lead the ownership experience strategy for all connectivity and app projects working closely with IT, UX Design and Product on content creation, user journeys in and out of app, partnership integrations and ongoing maintenance as a result of consumer feedback
- Strategize email CRM loyalty campaigns with Digital Marketing and agency partners; responsible for content development and reviews, providing feedback on technical audits and QBR reviews in line with business objectives, and managing budgets
- Work closely with Digital Marketing and agencies to develop and iterate the ownership journey on our branded websites; responsibilities include requirements documentation, SOW reviews, content creation, wireframe and design reviews, UAT testing, benchmarking and more
- Recommend, secure, and manage local and global brand partnerships that enhance consumer experience offerings and work closely with the Brand Marketing team to create and implement the brand voice via Customer Care channels (chat, social & phone), email, literature, apps, brand sites and voice controls
- Drive the CRM strategy for loyalty working closely with Digital Marketing and IT to record and utilize critical owner data to create relevant, personalized experiences
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
You see challenge as opportunity.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, journalism, visual communications, data analysis, computer science, or a related field with experience
- 5-7 years related experience in brand or digital marketing and/or consumer experience marketing
- 1-3 years management experience
- Experience managing digital marketing initiatives, consumer experience strategies, content creation and performance metrics
- High-level of proficiency with Google Analytics; digital dashboards (i.e. PowerBI); Marketing Automation (IBM Watson- Acoustic); Microsoft applications including Excel and PowerPoint; CMS and project management systems (i.e. Workfront, Wordpress); Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Experience in creating, implementing AND managing innovative, successful digital marketing campaigns/programs in all relevant channels, while aligning those strategies with business goals and objectives in customer engagement initiatives