Ownership Solutions Transformation Manager
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the
execution of IT Programs accomplishes the objectives in sync with business
strategies and goals, overseeing multiple interconnected projects. The core
responsibility lies in managing the activities of the several projects related
to the implementation of SAP ERP WMS in US West Coast, Canada, and US East
Coast, coordinating the project managers, stakeholders, the synchronization and
alignment of the projects, escalations, planning, deliverable definitions,
resources plan and budget.
- Develop full-scale program plans and associated interdependencies.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve program goals.
- Define program success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout program life cycle.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Set and continually manage program expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the program.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, manage it during program execution and recommend/report/submit for approval required changes.
- Negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during program cycle.
- Proactively manage changes in program scope, identify potential crises, devise and communicate contingency plans.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Systems Analysis, Project Management or equivalent; PMI Certification is preferred.
- 10 years of overall IT professional experience, with at least five years of IT project management, preferably for a progressive IT organization within a manufacturing business.
- Solid understanding of at least one of the following business flows: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, or Plan to Produce.
- Experience in leading medium/large IT projects related application systems and/or infrastructure programs.
- Experience in managing a project budget.
- Solid understanding of Change Management framework.
- Experience working in large multinational corporations.