Paid Media and Comms Planning Manager Europe.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Paid Media and Comms Planning Manager Europe.
Building strong and relevant brands for consumers by maximizing consumer awareness and engagement to reach consumer and business goals.
At Electrolux we want our consumers to love our brands. That’s why we have the goal of becoming a world-class consumer marketing company and we are focused on delivering outstanding consumer experiences with activation of the defined 360 consumer touchpoints. This is where you come into the picture!
Your core responsibility will be to make sure our Key Initiatives has a communication strategy that makes the brand come alive to reach and engage our consumers through our paid media touchpoints but also how it connects fully with our Earned and Owned touchpoints.
A TYPICAL DAY
You will join Central Marketing team and the Consumer Engagement Team at Electrolux Business Area Europe reporting to the Head of Consumer Attraction.
Beyond working work closely with the full Attraction team (Paid Media, Social Media and SEO) you will also work very close with our local marketing teams in Europe, with our Brand and Content team as well as our Insight team.
The function combines the knowledge and understanding of the consumer (content/Journey) with the knowing of how to reach the consumer (context/media/touchpoints).
Be part of Key Initiative process - our Brand building campaigns
· Work closely with KI lead in briefing the creative agency for high impact creative assets relevant for the touchpoints/media based on central media strategy / selected media channels
· Brief and involve Central Media agency early on in the KI process
· Work with local clusters with planning and implementation of brand building campaigns at sufficient investment levels
· Measure and learn from KI (campaign follow ups)
Set the overarching communication strategy for our Key Initiatives/brand building campaign including the overarching Paid Media strategy (in collaboration with the rest of the Attraction team responsible for Always on).
Day-to-Day Media Agency management of Key Initiatives (strategy, planning, reporting). As well as project lead media audits through 3rd party vendor/internal audits for KI investments.
Marketing effectiveness and Investment principles.
• Securing that we have sufficient investments guidance for both always on, key initiatives and (long-term) also for earned/PR.
• Evaluate historical investments to understand effectiveness and evolve sufficiency guidance.
Planning/Collaboration with markets
· Drive central and local media strategy planning process, forums and tools
· Evaluate local media briefs and strategies and give recommendation for final approval. (together with the rest of the stakeholders in the Attraction team)
· Monitor local execution of media plan according to approved strategy / evaluate and recommend decisions on proposed changes
Lead a talented team and help them developing their potential and careers.
• Currently two in the team working with Innovation and campaign follow up/reporting.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The position requires:
• Medium seniority (marketing experience min 10 years)
• Media planner, account manager or similar background (5-15-year experience)
• Ideally with media agency background
• Excellent knowledge of media/touch point strategy and placement
• Solid and recent experience of planning and execution brand building campaigns across paid, owned and earned
• Good understanding of how to leverage social media, search and bought media opportunities to build brand in a digital environment, as well as to drive sales
• Able to act on own accord and capable of creating solid recommendations on strategy and placement
• Bachelor’s degree on any academic discipline in marketing / media
• Excellence in MS-Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
It is preferred:
• Good understanding of European media landscape
• Experience also from creative agency or close collaboration with creative agency
• Understanding media agency way of working and tools, able to drive evolution of agency team etc
Required Languages: Fluent English
Contact person: Anna Berggren
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.