Paid Media Performance Specialist Maternity Cover
Bring our brand to life wherever and whenever people seek out taste, care and wellbeing.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.comto learn more.
You will join Central Marketing team and the Consumer Engagement Team at Electrolux Business Area Europe in the Attraction Team. The Attraction team works with Communication Strategy, Paid Media, Social calendar and SEO.
At Electrolux, we work with cross functional and market environments, where being fluent in building relationships and driving positive impact based on data driven analysis
We are on a mission to making Electrolux a digitally mature organisation in our media buying, and evolving our ways of working to be able to meet the consumer at the right time in the journey with relevant offering.
You will report to the Paid Media & Ops Manager. You will work very close with the full attraction team in the role, and with several more paid media specialists, strategists and activation specialists.
As well as working very close with the Attraction team you will work with the full Consumer Engagement team, CRO and Analytics teams, D2C Teams, and some local markets.
Paid Media Performance Manager Social ads, you will make support the team with the activation whether local or central and follow up of performance for all of Business Area Europe. You will be curious with data, structured, and enjoy building relationships across the Electrolux organisation to share learnings and data.
Your main tasks:
• Implementation and follow up of the Social Media strategy and tactics needed to drive performance and digitally mature ways of buying social media.
• Collaborate with marketing teams central and local markets, content teams and data teams to drive and deliver on objectives for the channel.
• Part of team responsible for guiding in planning and reviewing performance of Social Media in the European social media accounts.
• Support in planning and execution of campaigns.
• Build reports, share insights, and support the team in follow up of performance and learnings.
• Working with Paid Media team and Social Strategies to deploy playbooks to the markets and cross functionally.
• Implement new and innovative tools with continues testing and iteration, done in collaboration with the paid media team to drive innovation, and stakeholders across the teams to support the various consumer journeys.
• You will monitor and secure the quality in execution done by external agencies to follow Paid Social activations (in synergy with the broader paid media strategy).
• Working in cross functional environment to ensure alignment and integration of the channel to secure holistic alignment with the overarching paid strategy/all paid channels and owned channels (SEO&CRO).
• Bachelor’s degree on any academic discipline in marketing / media
• 2+ Years working with Performance Media for R&F/ROI/COS/ROAS Targets and growth.
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook Analytics and other analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
• Good hands-on knowledge of the mechanics of Social Buying, Campaign Manager, Audience targeting and Retargeting.
• Highly motivated change agent that can push against the status quo and seed new ideas, new ways of thinking, and new ways of working.
• Strong self-leadership, and analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent skills in analysis and structured way of working.
• Bonus if you have tracked social media via GMP and floodlight pixels, and have built data pipes or dashboards
• Bonus certifiations in Facebook Marketing, Google Search, Analytics, Bing ads
This is a full time position on a 1 year fixed contract to cover during a parental leave
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.