Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Responsible to back-fill the resources shortage in Part Team during EluxOne UAT/Go Live for a period of 4 months. Daily tasks include inbound stock physical receiving; outbound order processing (pick/pack/ship & invoice processes) & other activities in Part Centre.
A Typical Day
· Outbound activities i.e. sales order processing (pick, pack, invoice & ship).
· Inbound stock receiving.
· Prepare sales report & payment report (CCV), submission to CoE & documentation in daily basis from external customers such as dealers, consumers, ASC & others. Daily sales compilation at end of the business day.
· Attend to Spare Part enquiries & orders via various channels e.g. WhatsApp & faxes.
· Handle enquiries, chat box & orders via Shopee & other e-commence platforms.
· Handle on unidentified payment & raise invoice/ reversal document of any of advance payment related with part purchase.
Who You Are
· Diploma in Business or other relevant disciplines.
· Experience in spare part management and warehouse operation.
· Good communication ability (both written and spoken).
· Show interest in customer service.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· With an eye for detail and discipline in running warehouse operation.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
· You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
· You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to;
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely