Parts, Accessories and Consumables Key Account Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
San Juan, Puerto Rico
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position ensures the accomplishment of the spare parts, accessories and consumables Sales and Contribution to Fix Budget in Puerto Rico and the rest of Caribbean market as well as contribute to improve and develop an Aftermarket product line-up.
- Execute the aftermarket Sales Plan (Spare Parts, Consumables, and Accessories) in order to accomplish the Sales and Margin targets.
- Expand our consumables and accessories to new Channels / Customers.
- Develop a strong commercial relationship with present and future customers in Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago, Barbados, Jamaica and other countries in the Caribbean region.
- Develop field research in order to detect new business opportunities (Pricing, new products, competitors activity)
- Analyze and ensure margins and profitability according to budget.
- Analyze and present managerial reports (Sales, SKU Rotation, profitability, customers performance, parts consumption, etc.)
- Support the credit an collection activities.
- Work aligned with the parts customers service area in order to provide feedback to customers and ensure an excellent customer service level.
- Propose and execute marketing and communication action plans.
- Work with the logistics area to propose a sales forecast in order to guarantee inventory and avoid sales backorders.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- +5 years’ experience on Sales (Especially international sales) related to Spare Parts, accessories, components and/or Kitchen accessories and cookware.
- Availability to travel 50% of the time.
- Ability to work independently and with time management skills.
- Fluent English and Spanish.