Provides support in functional areas of Human Resources. Administers policies/programs relating to various phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administers Electrolux hourly payroll for shared service processing.
- Administers short-term disability payments.
- Administers hourly Kronos Time & Attendance and Payroll processes with a strong focus on process improvement.
- Maintain data integrity in UltiPro and Kronos. Process change forms for
newhire, terminations, promotions, leaves of absence, etc.
- Maintain personnel files.
- Audits Time and Attendance records.
- Support EMS and Safety awards and initiatives (5S, Stop Cards, and other programs).
- Manages bereavement notification process for our employees.
- Supports the HR department in the areas of benefit and pay questions, badges, unit sales, and
other general officeclerical support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required; Associates Degree preferred
- Three years of experience working in Human Resources and payroll function required; experience in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Strong computer skills utilizing HRIS systems, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint software; Ultipro and Kronos timekeeping system experience preferred
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with both hourly and salaried employees using strong customer service skills.
- Benefits administration experience is a plus