Payroll Project Leader – Electrolux Professional
Saint Denis, France
Manage our Payroll in France and contribute to international projects.
Being part of the Electrolux Professional team means one day
is never the same as the next. What drives us every day is our mission to make
our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable.
Becoming the OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations.
Understanding their daily journey – and making it a winning one - whether they
run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café.
Acting in a truly sustainable way means going beyond just products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network.
Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry. Electrolux Professional – we are The OnE.
Due to the spin-off of Electrolux’ B2B / Professional division, we are looking for someone to manage Payroll in France and ensure we are accurate in every way. You need to speak English to work on some international projects as well, and need solid knowledge of local French Payroll law and rules.
Some of the things you'll be doing include:
● Adapt payroll for our multi-site environment: production sites / factories and sales units in the French market.
● Put in place and manage processes for on-boardings and exits (new hires, terminations, raises) for the French cluster.
● Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
● Ensure all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements (this means monitoring and keeping abreast of legal and social changes in the areas of payroll and personnel administration, for multiple collective conventions specific to French law).
● Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
● Collaborate with HR and accounting teams
● Contribute to preparing and reviewing payroll account reconciliations
● Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
● In addition to your day to day operational tasks, you will have some international projects
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
● Expertise and experience in French Payroll constraints and international rules in general
● Proven and solid experience within an international payroll position.
● Multi-site experience, ideally including factories