A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Payroll Specialist serves as the subject matter expert and actioner of all end-to-end payroll related processes for our businesses. This role is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate payrolls including payroll processing, maintaining employee deductions, and managing garnishment orders.
- All daily activities relating to the payroll process including processing and auditing all payrolls, adjustments, and final pay
- Create reports to assess and analyze business needs and to identify resolution
- Manage garnishment administration including deduction setup and review of vendor remittances and returns.
- Ensure tax compliance in all jurisdictions
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State wage and hour laws
- Research and verify discrepancies to assist other functional areas within the company
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc reports when needed
- Assist employees and management with questions, concerns or requests regarding payroll
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Minimum of 3 years multi-state payroll experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Thorough understanding of multi-state tax laws and Wage and Hour laws and regulations
- Some general ledger accounting experience preferred
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, business intelligence reporting preferred