Put people at the heart of everything you do.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
At our Porcia site, where around 2000 people daily contribute to our purpose, we produce cutting-edge washing machines and reinvent every day how to better take care of our clothes in millions of homes across the globe.
As Payroll Specialist, you will deliver a cost-effective, accurate payroll service for Electrolux Italy and share with the other colleagues payroll activities across locations. You will work with Business Partners to understand changes in the region and plan payroll activity to meet business needs. You will proactively review customer feedback to identify areas of service improvement.
• Perform for the completion of the personnel administration actions (Time & Attendance and Payroll cycle)
• Manage the documents creation and distribution (employment contracts, employee data/T&C changes letters, etc.)
• Collaborate with the team in day-by-day tasks (scheduling, filing, tracking information, etc.) and in continuous improvement initiatives
• Maintain a focus on customer service at all time.
• Min 2-3 years’ experience with Time & Attendance and Payroll calculation (shared services environment as an advantage).
• Very good knowledge of the Italian Social Security regulation, Tax, and Labour code.
• Knowledge of the Metal Sector labor national agreement would be a strong asset.
• Knowledge of English language.
• Attention to detail and customer orientation are key.
• Good communication skills
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.