Payroll Tax Administrator
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Payroll Tax Administrator serves as the subject matter expert and actioner of all end-to-end payroll tax related processes for our businesses. This role is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate payroll tax filings and reconciliations while ensuring tight internal controls regarding these functions. The position works under the general supervision of the Payroll Manager to ensure payroll tax functions are accurate and compliant.
- Ensure tax compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Weekly, quarterly, and annual tax reconciliations.
- Manage payroll tax adjustments as needed for reconciliation.
- Oversee the preparation of quarterly and annual tax filings by third party vendor.
- Maintain ongoing accurate documentation of all payroll tax related items.
- Coordinate year-end activities for W-2/W-3 and W-2c/W-3c processing.
- Manage all tax return amendment filings with third party vendor.
- Manage cases with third party vendor related to tax notices and amendments.
- Complete registration for new tax accounts as needed.
- Investigate payroll tax issues and engage internal/vendor contacts when needed.
- Oversee all tax related report requests from internal and external customers.
- Act as the primary company liaison with tax agencies for payroll tax audits.
- Identify, recommend, and lead process improvements for payroll tax management.
- Perform other job-related duties, as assigned.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years payroll tax experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Possess a strong understanding of current payroll tax laws and regulations, including multi-state experience.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and organize work.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interface with external clients, internal management, and personnel at all levels.
- Demonstrated initiative/self-motivation.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with professionalism.
- Operates with the utmost ethics and integrity.