Picking Associate - 2nd Shift
Picking Associates are responsible for ensuring that all orders are filled accurately in different areas of the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate PIT Order Picker
- Understand the operating system used in the department
- Pick parts to fill customer orders.
- Inspect parts for damage.
- Package parts.
- Sort parts to each lane/area that is printed on label.
- Keep assigned work area clean.
- Troubleshoot for inventory errors
- Replenish supplies on assigned PIT/pick cart
- Assist others to complete assigned work on time.
The teammate will also perform other duties, as assigned. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must be able and available to work from 5AM to 12AM (depending on schedule), including weekends
- Must be a team player, flexible, and motivated
- Must have the initiative and discipline to work with limited supervision
- 6 months experience in a similar position
- Experience with the workflow for the department.
- Experience operating PIT Order Selecting equipment
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend at the waist
- Able to reach above shoulder level