A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Responsible for off-loading trailers and containers, receive product into the warehouse. Ensure proper storage of product and loading of trailers/railcars with the correct product for each specific customer. Ensure all inventory transactions are done correctly and in a timely manner with the use of RFS and or computer. Must be able to operate lift- clamp equipment while following established safe work practices. Load and unload products from trailers using lift/clamp equipment and store the products in proper inventory locations within the warehouse.
- Sort, pack, and wrap, strap and label products as per customer requirements & company procedures and transport products to and from locations in a safe and timely manner.
- Clean work area and equipment regularly by removing empty pallets, wood and plastic and follow established safety procedures and regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere.
- Maintain forklift/clamp equipment by reporting breakdowns and recommending repairs to supervisor. Perform daily pre and post inspections.
- Maintain material handling equipment by cleaning, oiling, refueling and other necessary actions, and record all information on log sheet. Identify and report faulty equipment, damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately.
- Follow production schedule to determine material requirements, movements, shipments, and deliveries. Record information regarding movement, supplies, materials and finished products.
- Execute in an efficient and accurate manner all steps of the customer order filling process and monitor and maintain accurate inventory
- Adhere to Regional Distribution Center Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s): Safety, Units shipped, on time delivery, inventory accuracy, and scrap.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in forklift operation, computer systems and distribution warehouse activities.
- Complete knowledge of warehousing, shipping and inventory control policies and procedures.
- Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck.
- Lift up to 50 + pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time.
- Having a good sense of balance and good eye-hand-foot coordination.
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season.