Planning Specialist Apac & Mea
Providing expertise within the supply chain planning area, primarily focusing on S&OP, demand & supply planning. Supporting APMEA sales companies under 6 sales Areas in improving & implementing S&OP process as a part of the supply chain strategy along with focusing on normal demand & supply planning operations from business area perspective.
You will be required to work with all our supply base to manage, allocate and prioritize upcoming supplies to facilitate sales companies to have right stock at the right time in order to maximize net sales. You would also be responsible for reporting & driving initiatives to improve business KPIs such as Forecast Accuracy, Forecast BIAS, Inventory % to Net Sales etc.
A Typical Day
1. S&OP process improvement:
- Support to implement and improve S&OP process across all the markets in BA
- Jointly responsible to assist SAP – IBP implementation project team from S&OP implementation perspective
- Responsible to put discipline in sales companies & supply entities to have weekly & monthly beats
2. Demand Planning:
- Responsible to work closely with sales companies to monitor their demand planning cycle and their generated demand plan including demand drivers (promotions, market intelligence & price uplifts) and perform gap analysis vs LY and FY BU and drive improvement accordingly.
- Establish and utilize best practices in forecast generation process.
- Coordinating & making sure with sales companies to generate 18 months rolling sales forecast.
- Lead initiatives to improve forecast accuracy and minimized forecast Bias.
- Collaborate with the sales company teams to develop standard curves for phase out / phase in products and apply these in the demand planning process
- Provide support in terms of data analytics for BA E-S&OP
- Responsible to work closely with BA Supply Chain launch planning team to facilitate them with the market insights.
- Develop and utilize business intelligence to support a demand review process that delivers maximum value to the company.
3. Supply Planning:
- Responsible to work closely with sales companies to get a monthly purchase plan for 18 months rolling.
- Responsible to drive BA supply review meetings with APMEA group factories & sales companies.
- Responsible for implementing Inventory planning module (Statistical Safety stocks calculation) in sales companies with the agreement of manufacturing entities or suppliers.
- Responsible to create visibility on Good, Excess & SLOB to the business team to facilitate the liquidation of non-good inventory within their monthly S&OP cycle and BA E-S&OP.
- To communicate & closely coordinate with APMEA group factories, XBA group factories & OEM suppliers to maintain continuous & efficient supply.
- Responsible to create demand and supply visibility and drive the capacity allocation process with BA product line, sales companies & all the effected suppliers.
- Responsible to coordinate with Product sourcing teams to understand the OEM supplier’s constraint and highlight to sales companies where needed.
4. Reporting & BI analytics:
- Responsible for monthly BA reporting.
- Responsible for working with BI team to develop and automate reporting process where possible.
role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal customers. You should be confident in dealing with
leaders both from a country & regional level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Bangkok Office on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Innovative– You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
- Result Oriented– Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- Agile– You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes, and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Collaborative– You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Of Digital Mindset– Believe in transforming conventional supply chain to digital supply chain and must have developed such expertise
- You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Management etc.
- Post-graduation – Within the field of Logistics and supply chain will be a plus point.
- Professional certification i.e. ASCM (formerly known as APICS) CPIM or CSCP will be another plus point.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning (S&OP, Demand Planning, Requirements Planning), ideally in a sales/manufacturing organization within the (durable) consumer goods, automotive or electronics industry
- Working knowledge of Finance, Product Line, and sales
- You should have experience in utilizing (SAP ECC, SAP APO/SAP IBP, SAP BI, Power BI) and should be an Excel advance user.