The Plant Controller is a key member of the Factory Management Team, providing financial leadership and supporting the decision making process. As well as ensuring financial accuracy and reliability.
We are looking for a people leader and talented entrepreneur with strong attitude to be a partner providing solid financial information, advising and supporting development of Plant in Zarow. We value a passion to business, thinking “out of the box” and reliable partnership.
This is an excellent opportunity for individual, who wants to advance a career being plant controller providing best in class controlling solutions and having real impact on achieving business goals. Moreover it’s ideal challenge to bring best leadership developing a controlling team.
• Act as a financial business partner to the plant manager and the factory management team and provide financial leadership for the needed business decisions
• Be part of the European operations controlling community and act as an integral team member focused on delivering right analysis, reports and recommendations from the own plant
• Budgeting, forecasting and follow up of all relevant factory cost and KPIs, in line with group standards
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process
• Ensure that practices and policies are enforced: inform and educate organization about financial procedures, evaluate and improve policies
• Official reporting according to the Electrolux Accounting Manual
• Product cost calculation (incl. standard costing and transfer pricing)
• Proactively analyze data, trends and highlight potential deviations/opportunities to improve results
• Functional and operational leadership of controlling department with 3 people
• Manage external and internal audits
• Controlling of cost and expenditures in the following areas:
- variable cost (Direct Material, Direct Labour, variable factory overhead)
- fixed cost (e.g. maintenance, staff, indirect labour, indirect material)
- capital expenditures including the preparation and follow up of investment requests
• Leadership skills - express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and motivate them to achieve great results.
• Good listener and communicator - You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis. Good communications skills and ability to explain and report in a transparent way is the essence.
• Team player - In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibilities, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
• Demonstrate acumen - You draw attention to details, analyze and manage complex amount of information. You notice correlations and draw accurate conclusions.
• Proactive & open – minded - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Agile mind-set - You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
• Strong situational analyst and effective decision maker.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• University degree in business administration/economics or similar.
• At least 5 years in controlling or similar financial areas in an international manufacturing environment.
• At least 3 years in managing a team.
• Good understanding of manufacturing processes.
• Good knowledge of IT tools (MS Office, MRP systems).
• Fluent Polish and English language.
WHY CAREER AT ELECTROLUX?
• Challenge to drive plant controlling cooperating with professionals.
• Opportunity to have impact on realizing business goals in Plant.
• Open atmosphere in the team with enthusiasm and passion of not only controlling
• Opportunity to work in multicultural environment and to use foreign languages at work on a daily basis.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive social benefits packet (private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches).
• Company car and comfortable working equipment.