Plant Controlling Specialist
Porcia (PN) – temporary contract: maternity leave replacement
Shape the future. Bring your potential to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
At our Porcia site, where around 2000 people daily contribute to our purpose, we produce cutting-edge washing machines and reinvent every day how to better take care of our clothes in millions of homes across the globe.
Currently, our Plant Operations Controlling department is looking for a new member to join the team. In your role, you will report to the Plant Controller and will work closely with your team as well as with other functions within the plant or belonging to the Finance community. Your daily contribution will massively support the organisation in acquiring, processing, and providing reliable financial information
• Be responsible for Profit&Loss preparation, collecting all financial data related to the plant
• Perform month-end closing activities as assigned, in compliance with Group standards and internal procedures
• Take active part during budget/rolling forecast process
• Ensure correct reporting in respect of strict deadlines
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers and reporting systems ensuring compliance with Group standards
• Proactively analyze data, trends and highlight potential deviations/opportunities to improve results
• Support the Plant Controller during external and internal audits
• Collaborate effectively with other functions inside the plant and with other Finance teams of the company
• Graduate in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent (international education experience is a plus).
• A previous experience in controlling or similar financial areas, especially in an industrial environment, will be considered as a plus.
• IT skills: Very good knowledge of MS Office (SAP is a plus).
• Fluent Italian & English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.