Plant Quality Manager
Overall supervision to guarantee the product quality requirements according to specification and to continuously improve the customer satisfaction level; full responsibility of the quality in the factory; contribution to the implementation of the sector's quality strategy for product line.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Responsible for overall quality control aspects of raw material/ in-process & finished products;
• Create and improve the plant quality system /set quality standards & ensure compliance;
• Measure and monitor the quality level in the manufacturing and in the after sales fields;
• Set up action plan and specific projects in order to achieve the quality targets;
• Lead the quality improvement program internally and externally /setting priorities, supporting the teamwork, involved the needed inter-functional resources to successfully achieve the results;
• Ensure the quality assurance in the product development process;
• Keep the link with major customers (internal-external) about quality deployment and product performance;
• Support the process of suppliers qualification;
• Improvement of product and process critical characteristics towards performance and safety, and verify the fulfillment at design and at production level;
• Start up immediate corrective actions when needed (fault to resolution process);
• Hold and improve process for ISO requirements;
• Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis;
• Supervise a team and provide guidance and feedback.
• ISO requirements knowledge;
• Practical experiences with key quality tools like QFD, FMEA, SPC, 7 Steps Improvement, 5s, etc.
• Strong communication skills;
• Strong communication skills / the ability to communicate effectively and to network with all levels of an organization;
• Ability to work with a high sense of urgency;
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• Understanding customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes;
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
• Core Competency Model applicable.
• Technical University Degree;
• Min. 7 years of similar experience of work in manufacturing company
• Computer skills
• Local Languages