Plant Quality Manager
Plant Quality Manager
Susegana, Italy – permanent
Shape lives for the better from the inside out.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
In Susegana (TV) plant Electrolux is building the new food preservation built-in appliances production line reference for the entire group worldwide. This new factory is based on the concepts of factory 4.0 and contains high level of automated processes and automated quality controls connected to a telemetry data system.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Susegana (TV) in a brand new office setting with different colleagues from all over the world dedicated to Quality, Engineering, R&D, Manufacturing and Global Purchasing.
We are looking for the Plant Quality Manager who will report operationally to the Susegana’s Plant Manager and functionally to the BA EU Food Preservation Quality Manager.
You will be based in Susegana (TV) site, delivering on quality performance of the products, driving/supporting continuous improvement activities to guarantee customer satisfaction and product quality requirements according to specification as well as facilitating communications between Service/Clusters and R&D. You will also have responsibility of the Quality control in the factory production process. Driving Quality team as line manager, you will be responsible for ensuring timely and effective implementation of all company’s policies, procedures, and activities involved in assuring the quality of manufactured products are aligned with customer expectations. You will maintain close working relationships with the other factory department’s managers to meet and maintain optimal product quality level and avoid problems effectively by working in prevention.
Your main tasks:
• Resources management. Responsible for continuous improvement of the assigned team and individuals. 30 people divided in 3 main Quality premises (Process, Product, Incoming).
• Drive and support Quality digital transformation process within Susegana factory in alignment with BA EU Quality. Manage continuous improvement of the plant quality system.
• Monitor the quality level in the manufacturing processes and in the after sales field:
• Set up action plan/problem solving activities in order to promptly solve issues on Quality in process/product and achieve the quality targets.
• Manage and improve process for ISO requirements. Assure process/products are compliant with Quality standards.
• Be reference for major customers (internal-external) about Quality results and running improvement actions also promoting quality-oriented culture and sharing the best practices.
• Master’s degree preferable in Engineering (electrical and/or mechanical) or equivalent Quality Management working experience.
• From 5 to 10 years of experience in similar roles including resources management (experience in the same role would be considered a plus).
• Good knowledge of problem-solving methodologies and FMEA (six sigma certifications would be considered a plus).
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 and other production environment quality standards.
• Excellent spoken and written Italian and English language
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.