Platform Manager Freestanding Cooker
- To drive the timely execution of all development activities and projects from specification and verification of a product concept to industrialization, approval, production ramp-up and market launch, developing and managing the project plans up to CP3 and project evaluation, as described in the Product Creation Process (PCP).
- To ensure the development of the Regional Generation Plan of Food Preparation in cooperation with internal and external process partners.
- To ensure the deployment of cost and quality improvements for the Region.
A Typical Day
- Participate in all project specs definition
- Drive all projects portfolio definition and delivery
- Support concept development activities within PCP
- Ensure final approval to all new product introduction
- Ensure project accomplishment within specifications
- Ensure compliance with both internal and external safety standards
- Ensure product approval
- Drive complexity reduction
- Drive cost and quality targets within own area of responsibility
- Evaluate all projects completed, both from internal process and procedures and from field test results
- Responsible for competencies development and allocation
- Budget and personnel responsibility for the assigned team
- Communicates and shares the vision and the strategy and the subsequent decisions to own team
- To drive initiative for the people professional growth and information on standard method understanding
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or equivalent education background
- Basic understanding of engineering, manufacturing, and assembly principle
- Awareness of ISO 9001 Quality Management
- Awareness of ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- Basic knowledge of safety standards (electrical, gas)
- Product Development & production processes
- Advanced knowledge of cooking processes and consumer insights.
- Product cost accounting & reporting
- Quality tools & reporting
- Engineering change process
- Project Management
- Legal/standard requirement for products
- Leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix organization
- Ability to work in a project team and to contribute to project targets
- Respect of cultural diversity
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Consolidated experience in both product development and introduction of new technologies
- Ability and experienced in managing international teams
- Innovation focus
- Strong Consumer insight orientation
- Good interpersonal and cross-cultural skills on all levels
- Good analytical ability and you support the business pro-actively
- A performance driven approach
- Entrepreneurial drive.
- Exceptional Problem-Solving Skills
- Mature thinking and professional presentation with common sense and judgment in a broad business perspective.
- Ability to influence people who are not direct reports
- Strong Continuous Improvement mindset
- English and local language is mandatory.