Consumer & Customer Care
Join a team of highly engaged professionals who are part of the Ownership Solutions (OS) organization at Electrolux. Driving Brand Loyalty is the OS mission and this position is a critical link to promoting Brand Loyalty among Electrolux customers by providing them with an effortless experience. This role provides strategic direction and operational leadership to the Project Management Office for Major Appliances in North America. The PMO Director is responsible for all Accessories, Finished Goods, Spare Parts, Service Delivery, and e-Commerce projects of the Ownership Solutions team. The function also actively participates in creating standard approaches in developing and improving project management tools and methodologies.
TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
The PMO Director has responsibility for the project managers within Ownership Solutions, leading and/or assisting with cross-functional projects, effectively managing a full range of stakeholders, driving projects successfully towards defined and agreed results, and promoting project success.
You will work in close collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, such as Quality, Warranty, Service Delivery, Sales, Product Line
This role requires that you be a thought partner with executive leaders and peers, to stimulate innovative ideas about
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in prioritizing projects with
cross functionalbusiness partners to achieve Ownership Solutions goals & objectives
- Analyze business activities, expenses, profits, establishing goals and communicating strategy throughout the organization.
- The PMO Director will lead project teams through the project life cycle in order to achieve customer expectations and company mandated targets.
- Actively create
standardapproach in developing and improving project management tools and methodologies.
- Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability and delivery of the Ownership
- Solutions project portfolio to ensure delivery on
planto time, cost and quality.
- Organize CAPEX, capitalization, non-capitalization associated
tothe ownership solutions portfolio
- Follow up on budget and update portfolio on a weekly basis.
manage cross functionalbusiness partners to ensure portfolio completion
- Apply project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to a broad range of tasks in order to meet requirements and to deliver the end result for a particular project.
- Lead, build and develop the project management skills within Ownership Solutions along with other business partners.
- Manage post mortems related to project portfolio.
- Assist Ownership Solutions leadership with facilitating steering team meetings on a regular basis, to include administering and leading meeting discussions.
- Proactively engage in resource planning, upfront commitment from the organization, and reporting to manage deviations.
- Proactively identify portfolio risks and define mitigation plans.
- Report project progress/ risks and issues to relevant decision bodies at an early stage.
WHO YOU ARE
Powerful Communicator/Master of Priorities & Motivation/Curious and Competitive
- You are detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent and you are able to professionally represent the project status to Steering Team
- You have strong initiative and are self-directed in completing tasks, functioning with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills are part of what you bring to the role.
- Exceptional time management and follow-up skills are a core
- You have demonstrated excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills at every level.
- You are flexible and adaptive to internal processes and change, delays or unexpected events.
- You have
innatecuriosity and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence without direct authority.
- You possess solid level knowledge of project management process and techniques, along with a demonstrated ability to identify process gaps, understand project priorities, set clear goals and targets, and lead projects with minimal direction and positive results.
- Your ability to effectively manage issues at the project level and proactively identify when issues may turn into
a riskis excellent and you have the judgementto know escalation to the Steering Team is required.
- Bachelor’s degree plus
a previousprofessional experience in project management as well as in product development, testing, operations and/or sourcing.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience and track record in portfolio management, project planning to include: planning project budgets and all projects financials; establishing realistic project timelines including critical paths; creating Work Breakdown Structures; stakeholder management; and risk management and mitigation.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency level with MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project). Familiarity with MRP/PLM systems.
- Ability to travel up to 10% -20% depending on project portfolio partners.
- MBA (preferred)
DESIRED LEADERSHIP QUALITIES
Energy: Inspires and engages people while fostering a culture of accountability and ownership. Drives and delivers business results in a short and long-term perspective.
Openness: Encourages cross-collaboration, leveraging on diversity and open feedback. Keeps the end consumer and customers in mind through an outside-in perspective.
Agility: Analyzes and adapts to different people and situations, remaining composed during ambiguity. Quickly understands and reacts to changes and takes decisions despite instabilities and uncertainties.
Growth: Develop talents and learn new skills beyond own business needs. Explores new business ideas and continuously improve to build core capabilities.