Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with the stakeholders within the Project. Responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of the project.
- In charge in transforming the finance operations to a shared services.
- Proposing, brainstorming and working on the design and overall framework of the new setup.
- Overall management of all migration/development projects;
- Ensure budgets, schedules and deliverables are adhered to;
- Develops and monitors budgetary requirements for projects;
- Prioritisation of management of projects within area of responsibility;
- Provides advice on change management within the business/function;
- Drive the change management required as a result of projects executed
- Strong support and management of all stakeholders in the project
- Develop, Drive and Execute Communications Plans for all projects undertaken
- To reach the given targets and work with multicultural teams and the
- The PMO should be keen in coaching the team members and using his/her networking skills to connect with different stakeholders in various functions;
- The person taking the lead and defining the scope, targets and planning of each project;
- To take part in developing and improving tools and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree, or professional degree in any field;
- Minimum 15-20 years of experience in Finance related roles/finance shared services.
- Experience of managing complex, high value, bespoke development projects;
- Experience in Finance Shared Services Migration is a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills; and
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to relocate to Egypt for 6 months