PMO Manager (6 Months Contract)
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with the stakeholders within the Project. Responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of the project.
- In charge in transforming the finance operations to a shared services.
- Proposing, brainstorming and working on the design and overall framework of the new setup.
- Overall management of all migration/development projects;
- Ensure budgets, schedules and deliverables are adhered to;
- Develops and monitors budgetary requirements for projects;
- Prioritisation of management of projects within area of responsibility;
- Provides advice on change management within the business/function;
- Drive the change management required as a result of projects executed
- Strong support and management of all stakeholders in the project
- Develop, Drive and Execute Communications Plans for all projects undertaken
- To reach the given targets and work with multicultural teams and the
- The PMO should be keen in coaching the team members and using his/her networking skills to connect with different stakeholders in various functions;
- The person taking the lead and defining the scope, targets and planning of each project;
- To take part in developing and improving tools and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree, or professional degree in any field;
- Minimum 15-20 years of experience in Finance related roles/finance shared services.
- Experience of managing complex, high value, bespoke development projects;
- Experience in Finance Shared Services Migration is a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills; and
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to relocate to Egypt for 6 months