PMO - Product Organization Lead
Drive the kind of innovation others can only dream of.
Curitiba - PR
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We're currently looking for our new PMO - Product Organization Lead, who will work alongside the R&D leadership team to promote the Product Development agenda, being the gatekeeper of the team's deliverables in regards to our organization.
A typical day at work
Working within R&D means bringing innovative products to market– from refrigerators, washing machines and ovens to vacuum cleaners and professional kitchens. It involves providing technology roadmaps and sustainable solutions for product development that enable us to deliver more differentiated products across brands and regions.
As PMO Lead, you will contribute to our mission by acting as a guiding partner and manager for all R&D projects and programs. This will entail providing your expertise in helping R&D project leaders with prioritization and delivery of R&D initiatives, offering support in all project stages. You will be required to serve as governance for the Projects Portfolio, making reports on each and every one, per project, per Product Line and cross Product Lines. You will also serve as a central governing body to review and audit adherence to methodologies, budgets, and timing.
You will be expected to act in accordance with PPM premises, coordinating consistency of planning across Product Lines, supporting time reporting and project processes. You will be the guardian of all EPM (Electrolux Project Management) standards and practices, and, as such, you will be in position to lead process improvements across product lines (in factors such as Kick-off, Pre-CPs, KPIs for all team members, etc.). You must also monitor dependencies across multiple interrelated projects.
Other responsibilities will be to track all CX indicators, such as NPS and CStar, reporting on progress in the leadership team, and to promote cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration organization-wide, always striving for continuous improvement and operational excellence.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Innovative: you're able to use your skills to adjust your way of doing
work, always aiming for continuous improvement;
- Collaborative: you're able to keep good professional relationships, working alongside others to deliver better results;
- Systematic: you're detail-oriented, have good critical skills, and you're able to analyse a situation, identifying problems and proposing solutions;
- Communicative: you can apprehend and deliver information with clarity, adapting to different situations and speakers;
- Resilient: you can adapt quickly to change, and deal with multiple demands at the same time, assigning priorities and adjusting them when necessary;
- Leader: you can drive a healthy professional environment, identifying potential and offering opportunities for development in your team, inspiring with your words and actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering or related fields;
- Strong experience in project management or similar roles;
- Experience working with one of the top 5 global management consultancy companies is a strong plus;
- Formal and recognized certification in project management;
- Advanced Office skills;
- Advanced Portuguese;
- Advanced English;
- Advanced Spanish.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.