PMO SR Analyst
Shape the plan. Make it happen. Take it to the next level.
Curitiba - PR
desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives
and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in
delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape
living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We're currently looking for our new PMO SR Analyst, who will be responsible for managing the Supply Chain projects portfolio as well as ensuring execution and reporting in alignment to the area strategy.
A typical day at work
Electrolux is a leading provider in the Latin American appliance market, and Electrolux Major Appliances Latin America is the parent organization for the region. With 7,600 people throughout Latin America, we have a solid understanding of consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the homes they desire.
As a PMO SR Analyst, you will help us in our mission by working as a focal point for the Project Management Office and BI teams in the area of Supply Chain, being responsible for the portfolio governance process. To do so, you will have to carry out status meetings and make reports on each project to leadership teams, as well as manage the Supply Chain Portfolio Committee. You will be expected to promote each project's execution according to previously agreed upon stipulations of time, costs, budget and savings.
Additionally, you will be expected to drive project management training programs, and ensure the proper use of project methodology and management within the area, offering support to users when necessary. You will also manage other aspects of the portfolio, such as the implementation and maintenance of the area's project scorecard, the priorization of certain projects, and the monitoring of allocated resources between projects. You must support presentations for the Executive Board, and consolidate KPIs with the creation of dashboards/analytics to support strategic decisions.
Other responsibilities will be to audit the usage of project methodologies and keep up to date with the strategic plan for the area.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Systematic: you're detail-oriented, have good
critical skills, and you're able to analyze a situation, identifying problems
and proposing solutions;
- Agile: you are proactive and diligent, and you can adapt easily and decisively to changes, focusing on the delivery of results in the agreed-upon deadlines;
- Collaborative: you're able to keep good professional relationships, working alongside others to deliver better results;
- Communicative: you can apprehend and deliver information with clarity, adapting to different situations and speakers.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Engineering or related areas;
- PMP certification;
- Solid experience in the area of Supply Chain;
- Solid experience with project management methodologies;
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing;
- Knowledge in project management and reporting tools (MS Project, Microsoft PPM e Power BI);
- Advanced Office (PowerPoint, Excel);
- Advanced English;
- Spanish will be a plus.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.