Change the way we work. Transform the way the world lives.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
BI CoE team at Electrolux is seeking an experienced Microsoft Power BI Developer. In this role, you will work alongside business and IT teams in developing Reports and Dashboards using the Modern Data warehouse platform in Azure. You will be responsible for gathering requirements, building semantic models in analysis services and Power BI and create insightful dashboards.
In this position you will make new data sources available in Power BI for self-service and build BI Semantic models in Azure Analysis Services / Power BI.
To be successful in this position you need strong work ethic and attention to detail. You are an excellent communicator who can interact with technical and non-technical users and also an excellent analytical thinker who can translate data and business requirements into informative and interactive visuals.
Your main tasks:
• Model, Certify and promote datasets in Power BI
• Create Power BI reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards based on business needs using the existing framework
• Enhance existing reports/solutions
• Enforce role-based security for reports and on the underlying data
• Create reusable template for business users with consistent look and feel
• Comply with release management process
• Support IT BI CoE team in maintaining the BI platform (Gateway administration, Capacity administration, audit etc)
• Assist with troubleshooting issues, manage Report Access, resolve permission issues and provide technical support
• Strong experience in Data Visualization and Storytelling with data using Microsoft Power BI
• Foundational business knowledge and desire to improve
• 3+ years of experience in Microsoft BI tools such as Power BI, SSRS, SSAS etc or strong experience with Excel, Power Query and Power pivot
• 2+ years of proven experience in Power BI
• Proficient in SQL and DAX
• Experience in CI/CD, Azure DevOps, Power BI Embedded, Azure Synapse, Power BI Dataflow and knowledge of Modern data warehouse architecture is preferred
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com