Pre-Sales Support Specialist
The Pre Sales Support Specialist is responsible for assisting all members of the Professional Laundry team in daily activities of customer order management, building
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist customers to resolve issues, answer questions and exchange information on orders, documentation, or freight issues.
- Create, generate, and maintain reports in support of customer service processes.
- Maintain, continuously update, Debit Memo data logs related to one customer for each Calendar year.
- Assist sales and technical team members with issue resolution and situation de-escalation as required.
- Maintain open team dialogue through organized and regular “verbal” communication.
- Handle incoming requests from customers (via phone and email) and ensure that issues are resolved promptly, thoroughly, and professionally.
- Develop basic AutoCAD drawings as required in order to respond to bid documents from Consultants & Architects.
- Interact with Architects, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers, HVAC Engineers, and Construction Contractors.
- Customer sales order support: generate purchase orders to factories, confirm and review order confirmations for accuracy, manual system entry, and acknowledgments to the customer, back-order follow-up, and maintenance of supporting documentation & correspondence in
- Review customer inventory planning with Head of Sales to resolve issues and optimize customer order fulfillment.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision-making; handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customers’ experience and promote internal efficiencies.
- Support and back-up Technical Service team members as needed.
- Maintain warranty repair data logs to track completed and pending repairs, place on
- Ensure that equipment showrooms are always demonstration ready and schedule building services if required.
- Co-ordinate and schedule group demonstration & training functions as may be required
- Other departmental duties as assigned by manager.
- 5 years of experience in customer service and/or sales support
- 3 years of experience as a project manager in food service or laundry consultants office desirable
- Familiarity with Logistic requirements for shipping of equipment and parts
- Familiarity with Architectural and Engineering drawings.
- Effective working knowledge of AutoCAD software highly desirable
- Bi-lingual, English/Spanish desired, English/Portuguese beneficial.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed customer needs
- Advanced Excel and Word skills; Proficient in other Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrates excellent active listening skills and is interested in understanding the motivations of others to drive improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment; strong interpersonal skills
- Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change
- Ability to adapt to and quickly learn new systems and processes
- Excellent time management skills, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize