Premium Brands Supervisor
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Immerse yourself in a brand new world.
Our brands have great
stories to tell. A reputation for quality and innovation. An evolving story
that goes beyond function to evoke feelings: everything we do is about shaping
living for the better. It is a great story and it requires great people to tell
A typical day
Each of our brands has a different and unique story across cultures and geographies. Defining and developing the story of a Premium Brands Supervisor, you will work collaboratively with colleagues in all functions to ensure all communications are aligned with the overall strategy and brand expression.
You will be the guardian of Brand Principles, executing it in the proper way to fit market needs in Latin America and creating compelling brand storytelling according to Global targets across all consumers’ touch-points, and always keeping them in the center of our strategy. You will also have as a mission guarantee a consistent and clear communication of brand expression and company´s products and services creating a distinctive consumer experience in a premium and stylish way.
Additionally, you will manage the team in order to provide to the company support to achieve short to long-term business objectives.
Other key responsibilities:
- Brand strategy: create relevance to premium brands and distinguish them from competitors, establishing and reinforcing its purpose and positioning;
- Communication Strategy and Development: develop ideas, concepts, messaging and storytelling in an integrated communication plan for the premium brands;
- Brand Positioning and Architecture: leverage the brand understanding to all Latin America markets, establishing a clear vision on the needs and guidelines for the premium brands;
- A digital-first mindset to led campaigns for an integrated omnichannel marketing plan ensuring innovation, quality, and consistency in marketing campaigns;
- Support Brand Development and Product Line assuring consistency in creating the brand territories for each category;
- Budgeting and planning: knowledge of organization´s budget process and ability to contribute operational, tactical and strategic planning in support of the overall business plan. Ability to drive future planning decisions and forecasting;
Who you are
- Be passionate. Passionate about Brand
strategy, up to date with the latest trends and innovations in communication
and brand building, demonstrate an acute curiosity about the consumer mind, and
able to boil that down to creative ideas, plans, and strategies.
- Curious. You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- Creative. You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- Collaborative. You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Self-starting. With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
- Agile. Both flexible and open minded, you work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- Problem-solving. You see a challenge as an opportunity.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related;
- Desirable MBA or Post-graduation in Branding, Marketing or Business Management;
- English (Advanced/Fluent);
- Spanish (Intermediate);
- Portuguese (Fluent)
- A background in Brand & Innovation, the ability to turn Market & Consumer insights into business opportunities, digital capabilities in campaign development.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.