Price and Revenue Manager Nordics
Make our business, your business.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in our Global HQ in Stockholm. Our HQ is an amazing and unique place to work and grow in which over 1000 professionals and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
We are looking for a Price & Revenue Manager to take overall responsibility for our Nordic price setting and discount process. This includes leading a team of 5 working with pricing and rebates and to lead the process and methodology to set our Recommended Consumer Prices for the Nordics.
In this role you’ll work together with sales to drive and execute on a terms & conditions structure that manage the margins with our retailers in a way that reflects their needs and help us build stronger relationships. You’ll also be responsible for analysing and managing price differences and issues between different retailers and products through proper pricing governance.
Your main tasks:
• Overall leading and owning the Price setting and Discount process, as well as the Governance framework attached to such processes of the Cluster
• Setting pricing targets in line with European pricing targets (e.g. discount budgets, pure price vs mix, KPIs etc) & continuously following up on pricing improvements to drive actions impacting cluster results
• Being the guardian of the margin, actively driving actions to mitigate effects from external impacts such as FX impacts, raw material effects, logistic cost etc.
• Direct the planning, development and administration of transactional pricing policies, procedures, programs and daily decisions governing pricing
• Active participation in trade terms and conditions (discount policy, price policy, action & promotion policy) and ensuring that conditions are performance based
• Minimum 7 years of pricing / financial experience, including 3 years of supervisory experience
• Degree in Business Administration or Finance
• Prior relevant pricing and industry experience is preferable
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken, Fluent Swedish is appreciated
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/nordics
Contact person: Karin Söderström