REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for developing the pricing framework, structure, and governance for our business area Major Appliances NA. The function is critical to deliver on the Business area target of achieving pricing excellence and profitable growth. In the role, you will be reporting to the Sr Pricing Manager for Major Appliances NA.
- Support the pricing set-up (price waterfall) for all products in the Electrolux product portfolio for each channel that is authorized to sell this set of products.
- Ad hoc profitability analysis of specific products and initiatives.
- Provide regular pricing analysis to support the monthly financial reporting.
- Preparation and interpretation of timely and accurate financial reports to management, such as Volume-Price-Mix analysis.
- Meet with all internal customers and sales teams face to face and promote company Pricing strategy and governance as needed, maintaining a customer service attitude.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Pricing, or Business.
- 1-3 years of experience in Pricing or finance related field.
- Understanding of accounting and financial concepts.
- Ability to work in Excel with complex formulas (IF statements, pivot tables, etc.).
- Ability to work in SQL.
- Familiarity with financial analysis i.e. sales trends analysis, variance analysis, price/volume/mix analysis, etc.
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity.
- Analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Proactive approach to business needs.
- SAP CRM/C4C knowledge a plus.