Mascot, New South Wales
We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
The pricing manager is responsible for the following:
§ Lead and implement the new Global Pricing Tools and support EluxOne implementation on pricing processes in order to drive the overall profitable growth.
§ Streamline pricing rules by customer & channel using Market based, Competitor based pricing, etc for ANZ.
§ E2E pricing process to drive pricing excellence. Lead standardization and improved visibility of price waterfall, Price/Mix/Volume , sales driving business case template, pricing handbook.
§ Overall pricing project management, providing system training, UAT, etc
§ Owner of Item Master and Pricing Master.
§ Ad Hoc Pricing projects.
§ Continuous improvement – actively seek, promote improvements and implementing best practices
§ People – maintain a highly engaged, enthusiastic and competent workforce in a safe workplace which is supportive of individual career development aspirations and growth
§ One Electrolux – work proactively in cross functional organization towards the company’s strategic goals
A Typical Day
§ Plan, direct and lead your team in their day to day activities ensuring they are proactive business partners across the business providing financial support to drive the profitability of product lines and customers. You are the business owner for pricing processes in Australian and New Zealand.
- Work with Sales and product lines on trade term agreement and system alignment coordination.
- Work with Sales and Product Lines on Price Structure.
- Work with Product Lines to set customer pricing.
- Conduct periodic monthly/quarterly Pricing review.
Who You Are
· Leader – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
· Influential – You know how to structure a case and get people on board
· Agile – You can make yourself understood and are a good listener
· A strategic-thinker – You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
· Results-driven – You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
· Adaptable – With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential
· Organised - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your daily goals.
· Expert - You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
· Focused – You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux