REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We are now looking for a Pricing Manager to lead pricing & promotions operations. This position will report to Sr. Manager, Pricing. You will work cross-functionally and manage a team of two Pricing Analysts. In addition, we expect you to demonstrate a can-do attitude and feel comfortable with accepting challenges, driving improvements, and continuously developing the role and the personal skills set.
- Lead pricing operations team to ensure excellence in execution.
- Evaluate & summarize price tracking by channel and in collaboration with commercial finance and propose actions.
- Drive accountability and adherence to pricing policies and process across the organization.
- Develop management reporting on volume, price mix and price waterfall for all customer channels to create visibility on issues and drive top line growth.
- Perform ad-hoc profitability analysis of specific products and initiatives.
- Support the implementation of advanced analytical pricing tools.
- Manage external stakeholders for anti-dumping audit process.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven track record of financial analysis and pricing.
- Experience giving critical developmental feedback both upwards, across, and downwards in the organization and managing a team.
- BS/BA in Finance/Statistics/Business Administration is required. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of related work experience and demonstrated track record of team/operations management and impact.
- Experience with data modeling and syndicated data.
- Experience working with Pricing tools such as PVM, Price Waterfall, Value based pricing and Reward based pricing.
- Financial analysis experience including sales & profitability analysis and forecasting.
- Master level ability in Microsoft Office (excel) and SQL.
- SAP experience required.
- Experience working with Power BI or similar visualization tools.
- Proven demonstration of the highest level of integrity and composure.