Pricing & Revenue Management Analyst – Business Area Latam
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your real potential.
We are seeking collaborative and passionate professional who share our purpose “Shape living for the better”, by providing innovative solutions for the home that save countless hours on chores, giving consumers the chance to spend more time focusing on the people and things they love.
Our team is problem solving and solution creators specialists who actively participate on projects, implementation knowledge transfer and change management.
It´s essential to work closely with multi-functional team members from Finance, Commercial etc.
You will be reporting to the Commercial Controller Director and will develop daily routine with LATAM PRM Controller and be located in São Paulo.
A regular day of work
You will manage the PRM data automation using Tableau, Tableau Prep etc. support the development of the PRM Dashboard (Standard KPI´s) and monitor Latam results identifying deviations and support local team mapping the scenery identifying opportunities and propose solutions.
You will help regional teams with PRM intelligence, tools development to support price decision, work with Latam Commercial Policy Project and implement Pricing system: map the current processes and local systems, design the new scope, participate in the adhesion tests, identifying gaps and ensuring users satisfaction.
And finally, you will ensure Latam coherence with Global standards, policies and procedures, adopts respective processes and work on updating the commercial policy according to the business evolution, ensuring the regional standardization.
As part of the culture of continuous
improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities
Who you are
- Agile. Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Collaborative. You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- A problem-solver. You see challenge as opportunity.Who you are
- Work experience in Pricing & Revenue Management role
- Proven experience in Pricing system implementation
- Strong know-how in data analysis using: Tableau Prep, Alteryx, Power Bi etc
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement in multinational companies
- Ability to use good judgement in stressful situations and handle changing priorities
- Bachelor´s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Management, Accounting;
- Advanced skills in Spanish and English.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.