Deliver the change around the world that can be felt in every home.
PROCESS ENGINEER – MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
To our Engineering
YOU WILL FOCUS ON:
• Driving or participating in assigned Manufacturing Engineering projects and new Product Industrialization projects.
• Defining and improving manufacturing equipment and tooling to be implemented in Projects.
• Implementing specific ME Actions for new Product Projects or other ME Projects (Capacity, Efficiency, Improvements etc.)
• Performing the manufacturability analysis of new Products.
• Participating in PFMEA.
• Participating in pre-series of new Products.
• Preparing technical specification of equipment and tooling including safety and environment according to Global Manufacturing Engineering Guidelines.
• Supervising equipment installation, in cooperation with GE.
• Analyzing technological innovations. Be the Interface with Suppliers, Technical Purchasing and Plant Maintenance.
• Supporting efficiency programs and Quality improvements
• Supporting production feasibility analysis in virtual environments and ensure implementation of digital manufacturing solution.
• Proactive & open – minded - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
• Communicative - You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
• Problem-solving - You see the challenge as the opportunity.
• Results-driven - Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
• Open for
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Industrial, Electrics or Mechatronics
• Preferred minimum 2-3 years of experience in
• Experience with industrial equipment, specification
• IT knowledge (MS - office is a must, at least a basic knowledge in CAD system 2d/3d is requested)
• Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
• Experience of PFMEA methodology
• Fluent Polish and English
• Experience in an international organization/company is appreciated.
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes and assembling is appreciated.
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive bonus system