Applying process control and waste elimination methodologies to improve plant’s performance measured by (Safety, Productivity , Quality and Cost)
A typical day
- Support Plant ME Manager in all activities
- Lead manufacturing engineering projects in all Areas and develop a new manufacturing methods
- Participate / Lead in the manufacturing engineering projects in the plant analyzing product and manufacturing methods
- Develop solutions to improve the existing manufacturing processes focusing on productivity, labor efficiency and machinery utilization
- Analyze production capacity by area and keep it up to date
- Support all activities concerning new technologies introduction managed by the central team
- Rationalize plants layout
- Lead efficiency and develop improvement programs concerning product quality, safety, energy and water consumption and maintenance
- Support and coordinate with Product Development and Industrial Design in the new product definition phase
- Design and Develop specification, acquisition, installation and commissioning of new assembly line, material handling equipment, systems and related equipment.
- Ensure Equipment, tooling and product quality requirements are met.
- Create & Develop Work Instructions, SOP, and JDS for all areas
- Ensure Safety on all processes and procedures.
- Manage implementation of engineering changes on the production line.
- Ensure Environmental targets and requirements are met.
- Work within budget and project time plan
Who You are
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the assembly line, factory layout, material handling, preferably in home appliance industry.
- Project management skill is required.
- Open communicator.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to apply Lean manufacturing concepts.
- Auto CAD, MS Project & MS office tools