Provides support and improvement of manufacturing processes throughout the facility. Activities performed include Industrial and Process Improvement Engineering (lean manufacturing processes), to ensure the volume and productivity levels committed in annual and monthly plans, reliability of manufacturing processes, ergonomic considerations for a safe and continuous operations, risk-free to the operators; on-time delivery of products
A typical day
- Support Plants Local Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- Support in DVT & MVT.
- Participate / Lead in the manufacturing engineering projects in the plants analyzing product and manufacturing methods.
- Identify solution for the improvement of the existing manufacturing processes focusing on productivity, labor efficiency and machinery utilization.
- Responsible for work station design in assembly, sub-assembly & technological areas.
- Analyze production capacity by area and keep it up to date.
- Rationalize plants layout.
- Support plants ME in the activities concerning new technologies introduction managed by the central team.
- Support efficiency and improvement programs concerning product quality, safety, energy and water consumption and maintenance.
- Design and Develop specification, acquisition, installation and commissioning of new assembly line, material handling equipment, systems and related equipment.
- Ensure Equipment, tooling and product quality requirements are met.
- Support and coordinate with Product Development and Industrial Design in the new product definition phase.
- Ensure Safety on all processes and procedures.
- Issue Work Instructions, SOP, and JDS.
- Lead the PFMEA for the new projects, and keep update at any change.
- Conduct the process training for shop floor operators.
- Ensure Environmental targets and requirements are met.
- Manage implementation of engineering changes on the production line.
- Work within budget and project time plan
Who you are
- Engineering background
- Fluent English.
- Computer Literate.
- Effective Communication.
- Decision Making.
- Flexibility and ability to learn.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Achievement oriented and focused on producing results