Make your mark where engineering really comes to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Location: Żarów, Poland
· Initiate and carry out projects aimed at optimizing production, reducing costs and improving the ergonomics of workstations ( high focus on automatic solutions)
· Implementation of new production lines and modify existing in the assembly area
· Organization of the production process based on the principles of lean manufacturing by organizational and technical changes
· Conduct performance analysis
· University technical education, preferred directions: Automation & Robotics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering
· Minimum 2 years of experience in production technical support (technical solutions implementation)
· Good knowledge of manufacturing processes (preferred: automation, control systems)
· Good knowledge of MS Office, CATIA/Solid Edge, AutoCAD
· Communicative and ability to work in a team
· Focus on results
· Very good in English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
· Interesting job and challenging tasks of engineering area in the manufacturing environment.
· International environment and work in multicultural team.
· Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
· Atractive benefit package
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.