You are part of an international team of experts.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
A regular day at work:
You are going to be responsible with developing solutions to improve the existing manufacturing processes.
• Team oriented. In this role, cross-functional collaboration is everything so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• Structured. You are used to handling both smaller and bigger projects at the same time.
• Creative. You are not afraid to question old ways of working & solving problems is in your professional DNA.
• Proactive. You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead and use your analytical ability to support the business.
Education & experience:
• University degree in Engineering;
• Ability to work independently problem solving;
• Experience in engineering and production environment;
• Computer skills;
• Good analytical skills;
• Fluency in English language.
Responsibilities you will be having:
• Continuously look for improvement in the processes;
• Find opportunities for automatization and digitalization;
• Look for introduction of new potential technologies;
• DL costs definition and routings Manpower needs calculation;
• Indirect footprint and analysis;
• Working place layout and design;
• Ergonomics & workplace safety;
• Standard work definition;
• Support Quality improvements in the assembly process;
• Support Electrolux Manufacturing Systems major projects in the Plant.