Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
PROCESS ENGINEER – Forlì, Italy
We are looking for Process Engineer who will have the main responsibility to analyze and install automatic production
The areas of intervention are in assembly, technology, quality control and logistics.
You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of all process parameters related to automation.
Research and development of application opportunities for automated and robotic systems.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Participate in the ME projects in the plant analysing product and manufacturing methods;
• Identify solution for the improvement of the existing manufacturing processes focusing on productivity, labour efficiency and machinery utilization (OEE);
• Analyses production capacity by area and keep it up to date;
• Rationalize plant layout;
• Support Plant ME Manager in the activities concerning new product introduction managed by the central team;
• Support efficiency and improvement programs concerning product quality, safety, energy and water consumption and maintenance;
• Analyses of direct and indirect;
• Analyses of direct and indirect labor.
• Ability to work independently and in a team, evaluating priorities and timing;
• Good communication skills;
• Analytical approach and skills as well as improvement-oriented thinking;
• Attitude to Changing;
• Problem Analysis and solving.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High-school diploma or University degree in engineering;
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in production or engineering;
• Computer literacy: MS Office, layout planning (CAD).