Process Quality Engineer
Champion quality here that shapes lives around the world.
Curitiba - PR
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are currently looking for our new Process Quality Engineer, who will be responsible for elaborating, alongside internal stakeholders and the Quality team, improvement projects on products and processes within Food Preservation assembly lines.
A typical day at work
At Electrolux, we are committed to delivering outstanding consumer-quality experiences. We believe that quality should be a defining reason why consumers choose our products over the competition – whether it’s a first-time buy, recommendation or repurchase. When consumers are happy with the reliability, durability, functionality, performance and design of our products, they become loyal brand ambassadors.
As Process Quality Engineer, you will contribute to our goals by helping ensure the Manufacturing Quality in the company. in order to do so, you will analyze failure trends in components and products in the field, looking for root causes and coming up with solutions. You will monitor products with zero-hour failures in the field, as well as product services together with authorized service technicians.
You will be expected to provide guidance and training to technicians/analysts on quality procedures, and analyse quality operational documents, making sure they're within the standards for the company. You will be at the lead of cross-functional groups striving to improve the quality of our products and processes.
When it comes to products segregated under analysis, you will monitor the rework and the batch sampling, as well as the assembly of trial runs concerning improvement and engineering changes. You must also evaluate and dispose of all products with non-conformities arisen from the process, and, considering your observations, develop and oversee the implementation of corrective and preventive action plans for products and processes.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Innovative: you're able to use your skills to adjust your way of doing work, always aiming for continuous improvement;
- Collaborative: you're able to keep good professional relationships, working alongside others to deliver better results;
- Systematic: you're detail-oriented, have good critical skills, and you're able to analyse a situation, identifying problems and proposing solutions;
- Communicative: you can apprehend and deliver information with clarity, adapting to different situations and speakers.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineering - postgraduate degree is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of quality tools (8D reports, PPAP, FMEA, Pareto analysis, etc.);
- Experience working with quality within manufacturing processes;
- Experience working in multicultural environments;
- Advanced Office;
- Intermediate English - Spanish is a plus.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.