Process Quality Manager
Process Quality Manager
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
Based in Solaro plant, as Internal Quality Process Manager you will lead the Quality control reporting to the Quality Manager.
With a team of 12 people, you will be responsible for ensuring timely and effective implementation of all company’s policies, procedures, and activities involved in assuring the quality of manufactured products. You will maintain close working relationships with other department managers and supervisory personnel in order to meet and maintain product quality and identify problems effectively.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Lead Process Failure Modes Effect Analysis (PFMEA)
• Constantly monitor quality data (NRFT, SPC) and drive improvement plans / emergency reactions
• Statistical tests
• Product Audits
• Quality approval for new components / new projects
• Root cause analysis
• Development of control systems
• Proper feedback to internal customers
• Quality Plan development and follow-up
• Influential - You know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• A Leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but also apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Open minded – With a curious approach, you are innovative in finding new solutions.
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues at all levels.
• Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data. A passion for analyzing data and making business conclusions and recommendations.
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly, to deliver results. A fast thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information rapidly.
• Expert - You not only know your area of expertise, you are passionate about it and understand how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University or College degree in engineering
• Italian and English good knowledge. Another european language will be a plus
• Engineering/process knowledge, good understanding of manufacturing processes
• At least 2 years of experience in production environment
• MS Office proficiency
• Problem solving methodologies
• FMEA tool
• ISO 9001
• Minitab knowledge is preferred
• Six sigma tools knowledge is preferred