Apply new ways of thinking to create new ways of working.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will work together with nearly 1400 colleagues from different functions, and various nationalities, with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
We are looking for a Process Technologist to be part of our Technology factory production team to handle the industrial launch of the new product in the new factory. Join our growing team on a very exciting journey where you can be part on a multimillion investment, the creation of a new, smart factory!
On a typical day at work your responsibilities will include the following:
· Lead efficiency and improvement programs in the Technology Production area
· Continuously improve and optimize equipments recipes and working parameter to improve the quality of the product and lower transformation costs
· Lead multifunctional teams during problem solving activities
· Support industrialization projects
· Interface with Manufacturing Engineering, R&D & Quality for manufacturability analysis
· Rationalize production areas layout
· Support the technical specification for new equipment and tooling
· Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Technical, Industrial, Technological engineering (preferable Mechanical) or similar
· Min. 3/5 years working in a relevant field (structured companies)
· Knowledge in project management and industrialization process foundations
· Experience or high personal interest in industrial engineering activities
· IT knowledge (MS – office and CAD is a must, ESMI, PLC knowledge and ABB Robots language system are appreciated)
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
· Required languages: Italian language is mandatory and fluent English written and spoken