Produced Supply Planner
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a Produced Supply Planner, you will partner across Demand Planning, Operations, and Sales to balance demand and supply based on service, cost, and capacity realities. You will develop net requirements for production, purchase, and transportation quantities by location and be responsible for processes such as supporting the setting of inventory targets, Rough Cut Capacity Review, Location-Level Planning, and SKU-Level net supply requirements. You will lead cross-functional interactions and review historical data, customer and factory data, market trends and capacity projections to develop the most accurate and up-to-date supply plan. A continuous improvement focus will be utilized to ensure that the planning accuracy is at optimal levels while communicating to appropriate functions as the plans change.
- Support mid to long-term location-level sales forecasts, production and purchase plans
- Run scenarios based on total capacity, net requirements, inventory targets, and production/purchase plans across locations based on cost and benefit
- Help execute against selected Supply Plan scenarios that balances constraints across capacity, service, and cost.
- Monitor actuals against weekly production, transportation,and forecast consumption to drive ongoing performance improvements in costs, time, capacity and asset utilization
- Support root cause analysis for key service issues, as well as share output with appropriate leadership
- Maintain and develop relationships with stakeholders, encourage and enhance cross function collaborations
***INSERT YOU SECTION
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Minimum Degree Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree with preferred major area of study: Operations(Master’s Degree preferred)
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in planning, forecasting process, basic operations, inventory planning, and statistical analysis
- Understanding and experience with advanced mathematical and forecasting toolssuch as statistical forecastingand/or supply planning systems (SAS, SAP, JDA)
- Knowledge of end-to-end supply chain planning process with the ability to utilize visualization and communication tools
- Professional Certifications: N/A - CSCMP, APICS, Forecasting (IIF, IBF etcpreferred