Product Architect Manager
You will be responsible to manage and lead activities by collaboration with Global R&D in Brazil and Italy and others cross-functional team for all projects development. Delivery within a full product category from specification and verification of a product concept to industrialization, approval, production ramp-up and market launch in products Top Load Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer that produce in Thailand & Egypt factories. In the meantime, you must support for Platform Cost Reduction and quality improvement as Service Call Rate (SCR) relate mechanical modules or components in Top Load Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer to achieve yearly KPIs.
A Typical Day
- Planning all tasks relate new product development/platform cost reduction/modules quality improvement then assign to team’s members.
- Leads a team of specialists/experts providing a tightly defined service, while acting as a technical reference for the team.
- Supervises and follow up the daily activities with team’s members.
- Coordinates and integrates team activities to resolve defined issues and problems.
- Coordinates with Product Architect Governance Center (PAGC) in Italy & Brazil to update technical information and all relate activities.
- Supports standardization and modularization, leveraging from other platforms where possible.
- Keeps control of the product specifications in agreement with R&D management.
- Actively participates in Product Development meeting to update the new Product Development status.
- Regular update all activities status in short summary and report to line manager in weekly base.
Who You Are
- Minimum experiences 8 years in household appliance manufacturing industry or related.
- Knowledge in mechanical components design of washing machine and/or tumble dryer products or related.
- Computer skill in Catia, Pro E, MS Project & MS Office tools.
- Strong in Project management experiences.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- University degree or equivalent through acquired technical knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure and complexity tasks.
- Agility, Energy, Growth and Openness oriented.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
- Attend training that helps you to work safely