Product Care Engineer
Product Care Engineer – Oława, Poland.
Shaping living for the better starts here. Our R&D teams work around the world and at the heart of Electrolux to live and breathe our purpose. With transformation our driving force, the opportunities for change are unlimited. Just like your potential.
To our R&D world, we are looking for a talented individual with high motivation and strong attitude towards continuous improvement, who is willing to face the challenge as a Product Care Engineer.
YOU WILL FOCUS ON:
• Investigating and implementing a project to reduce costs, complexity and improve quality.
•Provide technical support to the factory to assist in the reduction of rework, to improve productivity, and to process requests for design changes from the ECR (Engineering Change Request) system.
• Design, develop and modify components and finished assemblies.
•Coordinate the prototyping, performance and quality verification, tooling quotation, part cost quotation, sourcing, production trialing and approval of components and finished assemblies
•Giving input for Bill of Material.
•Coordinate and assist in the introduction of components and assemblies into production
• Follow up and rectify problems found with components and assemblies.
• Liaise with appropriate departments including Quality, Purchasing, Production, Logistics, Manufacturing Engineering, and Tooling Engineering
• Participating in FMEA’s, Project Teams.
• Preparing & managing project management, progress tracking, timing plans, risk assessments and the reporting of project status.
• Proactive & open – minded - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
• Communicative - You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
• Problem-solving - You see the challenge as the opportunity.
• Results-driven - Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
• Open for traveling and working in an international environment and friendly towards culture diversities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical) or equivalent.
• Knowledge about Quality tools (FMEA, PSRA,..)
• Knowledge of mechanical, electrical or electronic component development and design.
• Structured engineering approach.
•Knowledge of CAE, CAD (Catia), PLM (Teamcenter) is appreciated.
• Experience in Product Development in the home-appliances business area is appreciated.
• Experience in an international organization/company is appreciated.
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes and assembling is appreciated.
• Fluent Polish and English.
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in a multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive benefits package.