Product Care Engineer
Bring fresh innovative ideas to life.
Poduct Care Engineer,
As Product Care Engineer you work closely with project leaders in activities regards to current product design improvements, modification, new products introductions. This position has input over the design, quality, continuous improvement, investment, and cost of the current product.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
• Ensure and implement product improvement actions (cost/quality on components for existing products).
• Define and implement Direct Material efficiency (ECI) actions, in the cross-functional teams
• Analysis of technical solutions with suppliers, factory and other involved functions
• Support Purchasing Cost Efficiency actions/projects
• Provide technical support to the factory solving of short-term problems
• Ensure new variants introduction
• Input for bill of material (BOM)
• Support project leaders in rump up of new Product Development Architecture projects
• Part approval
• Create strong relationship with all functions in the organization
Who you are
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Problem-solving approach
• Good listener and communicator
• Able to deliver project activities in a global/matrix organization and in international environment
• Result oriented
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical/Engineering or other technical fields
• Experience in engineering or manufacturing or product development is advantage, however applications of fresh graduates are also appreciated
Knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA preferred)
• Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, molding, etc.) is advantageous
• Experience in material technologies (plastics, steels) and with MRP system is appreciated
• Fluent English, Hungarian is mandatory
• IT knowledge (MS Office)
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below. In case of questions or doubts please reach out to Zoltán Laczházi: +36 20 804 0824.